Perfect Was Never Real

(V1)
Don't pray for me
I'm doing just fine
Keep your salvation
And I'll keep mine
We try so hard
Fight for everything
We believe
But it was never enough

(C)
I'm done saying sorry
No more apologies
I'm done feeling worthless
All this hypocritical bullshit
I'm done with this, with you
No more playing games
I'll let karma take care of the rest

(V2)
Your perfect little life
This perfect little world
You worked so hard to create
It's nothing but a fairytale
Another lie you told yourself
Cause perfect was never real

(B)
Can you tell me was it worth it
Was it ever really perfect
Guess this is goodbye
Can you honestly say "I hate you"
Cause I believed every single word
Guess this is goodbye
I hope it was worth it
Cause I'm better than this

©2017 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)