Just Fine (My Angry Song)

(C)
I hope you hear this song on the radio
I hope you sing along
And agree with every verse
I hope you realize
This song is all about you
And when I hear you scream
I'll know I've finally won
Watch as you let out the same rage
I've felt for half my fucking life
This is my angry song

(V1)
Sometimes I wonder what went wrong
Sometimes I couldn't care less
Sometimes you make me think that its all my fault
Then I remember you did this all yourself
You did this all yourself, You did this all yourself
I'm never coming back

(V2)
You say I owe you an apology
Act like I should worship the very air you breathe
You say I'll never live this down
I say I'm gonna be just fine

(V3)
You wear your misery well
You plead for attention
Cause it's the only way you'll survive
These rose colored glasses
Don't suit your ignorance at all

I'll live this life without a worry
I'll make sure you don't live this down
I've been fighting for a long time
I'm never gonna live this down

(B)
I won't apologize
For all the stupid shit
You said I did
I won't apologize
Cause you can't move on
You love to live in the past
The past you made up
In your head
You say I'm never gonna live this down
I say I'm gonna be just fine


©2017 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming