So Far Gone

(Verse 1)
I’m beginning feel like I’m just the villain
Of this life, of this world
Like all I've ever said was just forgotten
And it never meant anything at all

(Bridge)
Watching it just pass me by
Like a fucking metronome
There is no light
And there is no end

(Chorus)
I can’t find the nerve to say it’s alright
But I’ll find a way out
I can’t find the nerve to say I’m okay
Just look at me and say
We’ll make it out alive, we’ll be okay

(Tag)
It takes so little to fall apart
But everything the put the pieces
Back together again

(Verse 2)
I’m the cynic of my own story
The only one who never grew up
Cause I’m just so jaded
With everything around

Watching it just pass me by
Like a fucking metronome

(End)
I’ll just sit behind these paper walls
Writing down everything that hurts
Till nothing bleeds anymore
I’ll watch it burn
Till I find the nerve to say
Everything is okay

©2015 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)