Believe

(Verse1)
I used to believe in 
Happy ever after’s
But now I know
I’ll never be
Cause I can’t stand
These stereotypes
These stupid lies
All those fucking fights
It’s just not worth my time

(Chorus)
So I’ll just fake this smile
If it’s the last one you’ll ever see
Cause I can’t take another loss
Another hit, before I just call it quits
So I’ll just live like a rolling stone
Going anywhere but home
I hope I never see you again

(Verse2)
I used to believe in fairytales
But now I know
These heroes don’t exist
Cause I’m the villain every time 
And my own worst enemy

(End)
I’m done with all this bullshit
Every fight, every stereotype
Let it die with every single lie
I’m on my way out
But I’ll always believe in happy endings


©2015 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)