Run

(Chorus)
Let's go hide
And break away
Let's get out of this place
I need a getaway
A little time to take
And just stay away
Till it all feels better again
Till nothing's broken anymore
We can run

(Verse1)
Fake a smile
Have a laugh
Try to convince everyone
You're doing just fine
You're alright
Just getting by
But you're broken, inside

(Verse2)
Call me a cynic
For being so jaded
By everything around
I've had enough
Cause I've been up all night
Writing a song
About how I truly feel
How I'm ready to break
And scream till I can't breathe

(Bridge)
The beast, is breaking in
The monster, taking control
I'm freaking out
I'm watching my
Entire world, fall apart


©2014 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Just Fine (My Angry Song)

Human Again