Thursday, April 24, 2014

Another Broken Star

(Intro)
Heroes and shootings stars
Leaving scars
Broken wishes
And a broken heart
So we stand alone
In the hopes
Of these fallen stars
Will we ever be more
Than another illusion

(Verse1)
I'm beginning to feel numb
To everything around
I'm beginning to not give a fuck
About anything
Cause I already know
I'll never be the hero
Of these broken dreams

(Bridge)
So I'll be the villain
If it get's where I need to be
I'll be my own worst enemy
Cause these heroes don't mean anything

(Chorus)
So let the stars fall down
Leaving scars
Broken wishes
And broken hearts
I'll stand on these two feet
Screaming at the top
Of these two lungs
Becoming everything I am
Just another broken star

(Verse2)
Forget the illusion
Of who we're supposed to be
Cause the hero
Was never reality
Just empty words
In a faceless society


©2014 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

No comments:

Post a Comment