Crash Down

(Intro)
let the world crash down
Without you now
Let it fade away
As we all drift our separate ways

(Verse1)
I'm staring outside
At these flashing lights
I can't figure them out
What they mean
Where they even came from
Can this be the end of us

(Chorus)
Let the world crash down
I'm ready for the end
Cause we're already lost
In another panic
We don't know what to say
So we say just fuck it all
And let the world crash down

(Verse2)
It feels like we've been here forever
Lost in time, just lost in space
Nothing's changed,
But it's so different here
Different now
I can't figure it out!

(Bridge)
Are we dying out
Are these our final days
We're drifting away
Screaming out loud
We're dying out

©2013 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)