Here We Go Again!


(Intro)
Here we go again
On another page of
We just don't give a fuck
We just don't care at all
It's time to have a little fun
It's time to forget everything
Here we go again

(Verse1)
Listen up I have a little something to say
A little something to get off my chest
I'm so tired of everyone the same old stuff
Thinking they know just who I am
Well baby you don't know anything
I'm a little more complex than that
So get your story straight

(Bridge)
I've been playing this game
A little longer than you
So be afraid

(Verse2)
I'm over you, and all this shit
You put everyone through
It's a little sad
What you think you're worth
But I'm not here to judge, anyone

(Chorus)
Here we go again
playing this same old game
On another page
Of a never ending story
Of never beginning to care
Get over it and let the past be
Nothing more
It's time to have a little fun
It's time to forget everything
Here we go again!

©2013 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)