Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Nightmare


(Verse1)
Tell me can you see
The mountains crashing down
Tell me can you see
The sky is breaking down
Tell me can you see
This hell all around
Cause we’re breaking down
We’re bowing on this ground
It’s got me freaking out
Someone’s gotta take the stand and scream

(Chorus1)
I’m not taking this anymore
Not apologizing to anyone
I won’t bow at your feet
I won’t worship the air you breathe
Cause you’re a lie, another fake
I’m in disbelief
You’re not my god
You’re just a nightmare in my head
Get out of my head

(Verse2)
The monsters are waking up
The devil inside is standing up
Bringing this world down to its knees
Making  them all believe
This is our end
Cause we’re breaking down
We’re bowing on this ground
It’s got me freaking out
Someone’s gotta take the stand and scream

(Bridge)
Scream your heart out
Cause our times not running out
This is war, this is who we are
And we’re not backing down
We’re gonna stand up and scream
We’re gonna stand up and scream

(Chorus2/End)
We’re not taking this anymore
Not apologizing to anyone
We won’t bow at your feet
We won’t worship the air you breathe
Cause you’re a lie, another fake
We’re in disbelief
You’re not our god
You’re just a nightmare in our heads
Get out of our heads


©2013 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

No comments:

Post a Comment