Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The End


(Verse1)
I’ve got my hands around your neck
I’m screaming at you, please don’t go!
Don’t you dare leave me here alone
Cause I’m suffocating
I’m going blind, without you
I think I just might die

(Chorus)
This is it
This is where it all falls down
We’ve got nothing left
Fighting on empty promises
This is where fear and panic collide
I’m breaking down
Trying to scream out loud
This is where the story ends
What’s left to begin?

(Verse2)
I’m getting so sick
Of all of this shit
Never ending
Never changing
But it’s never gonna quit

It’s so hard to pretend
Like everything is okay
But so what,
It’s not worth the wait
Only worth the fight
I’m never giving up


(Bridge/ending)
I’ve got my hands around your neck
I’m screaming at you, please don’t go
I don’t wanna be here all alone
Barely able to breathe
I don’t think I can go on without you
But I keep on fighting, never giving up

©2013 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.


No comments:

Post a Comment