Sunday, February 3, 2013

Never Coming Back! (Already Gone)


(Verse1)
You’re making me think
That I need a change
In this scenery  
Cause something doesn’t feel right
This time
I just wanna runaway, tonight

(Chorus)
Get out, get out
I need some space
Get out, get out
I need to breathe
You’re suffocating
Blinding me
And I can’t take much more
Get out, just get out

(Verse2)
I’ve been on a kick
Where I say goodbye
To anyone and everyone
Walk away
And never look back
I’m never coming back
To this again
Cause I have nothing
Left to say
It’s just not worth my time

(Bridge)
We’ve been down this path before
Believing that it’s all alright
But one of us doesn’t belong here
One of us is just wasting away
And I’m trying to figure out
Why I’m still here
Am I still here?

(End)
I’ve been on a kick
Where I say goodbye
And never look back
I’m never coming back! (I'm already gone)

©2013 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

No comments:

Post a Comment