Left It All Behind (Letter Never Sent)


(Verse1)
I wrote a letter
Never sent
Words so bold
But I threw it away
Couldn’t bear the cold
I just let it burn

(Chorus)
I walked away from you
Cause I know it wouldn’t last
It wouldn’t be worth the time
I didn’t wanna waste any time
Don’t hate me when I say
I fell in love with you
But I left that all behind
Because it wouldn’t last

(Verse2)
Days flew by
Turning into months
Long gone
Never felt so wasted
But we slipped away
It fell apart
Left for dead in the past
Like the letter all burned up

(Bridge)
I wrote a letter
Never sent
Every single feeling
I’ve ever had
Left wasted
Burned to ashes
I left it all behind

©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)