Walk Away [explicit]


(Verse1)
Tell me what the fuck
Did you expect
When you told me to leave
Did you think we were still friends
Cause you left me for dead
Cursed my name to Hell
Thinking I would forget
And now you need that body bag
More than I ever did

(Chorus) 
So just walk away
Leave this behind
Cause you’re a different person
When this door closes
I’m gonna walk away
And leave you behind
Cause it’s all so clear
Behind these closed doors
So just walk away
Yeahh, walk away

(Verse2)
You use to be the only one
You use to be my only friend
And now it’s just over
Left for dead
Waiting to waste away

(Bridge)
I’m over it
The fuck I had
Just disappeared
And now it’s gone
Just like you
When you thought I’d forget
That you cursed my name to hell

(End)
Grab your body bag
And just walk away
Leave this behind
Cause you’re just
Not worth it anymore

©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)