These Voices (I'm Not Insane)


(Verse1)
I feel this city breathing at night
When I start to lose my mind
I’m not insane I tell myself
But I can’t shake these voices
Hiding in my head
Cause they’re driving me
To insanity

(Chorus)
Wake me up when I die
Don’t let me slip away
From these crimes
From all these lies
And all my faults
I know I keep saying
I’m not insane
But I’m not far off
Of being alright

(Verse2)
I’ve had these dreams
For a while
And I’m not giving up
At least not now
But everything in me is saying
I can’t make it
Can I make it?
I’ve been learning how to fight
But I can’t fight myself
These voices are taking over
But I keep saying
I’m not insane

(Ending)
I feel this city breathing at night
As I start to lose my mind
I can’t shake these voices
In my head
As it all starts to fade away
The cloudy sky
Turning from gray
I know it’ll be alright, alright

©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Goodbye Peace

Just Fine (My Angry Song)