Good At Goodbyes


(Verse1)
I’m getting good at goodbyes
I’m getting good at walking away
Cause I know I can’t put up with this
I know it won’t be worth it in the long run
And I know I won’t be here for much longer

(Chorus)
So say goodbye
To the good times
All the fun
We thought we had
It was worth it
But not for long
We’ve grown apart
Had our differences
Won’t forget anything
But now’s the time
To say goodbye

(Verse2)
I’m getting good at letting this go
I’m getting good at getting rid of everything
So let me be, me. Let me live my dreams
Let me walk away from everything
Cause I know I never needed this
And I know I won’t be here for much longer

(Bridge)
I’m gonna miss you, I know
But I can’t live with you anymore
We gotta move on
And do whats right
Even if it doesn't seem like it

©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)