Young And Hopeless


(Verse1)
I’ve got nothing to say
To all the fakes
All the hypocrites
Who claim
We’re the same
No different from all
The other dreamers
Well they don’t know, anything

(Verse2)
Don’t worry
About a thing
We bring them hell
We’ll raise it up
Till they have
Nothing left to say

(Chorus)
We are reckless
We’re young and hopeless
Take what we need
Leave behind the rest
Cause we’re fearless
Young and reckless
Baby, take my hand
And it’ll be all okay

(Verse3)
I can’t help it
But feel like
I’m talkin to a wall
When you’re around
It’s killin me slowly
Breaking me down
I’m ready break out
Break out

(Chorus*)
(Bridge)
We’ve got one shot
Nothing more
We’ll give them hell
And make it last
Cause we are
Who we are
And we’re not
Backing down

(Chorus/End*)

©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Just Fine (My Angry Song)

Human Again