Stupid Love Song


(verse1)
I’m outside your window
Throwing pebbles
Trying to get your attention
You came out
10 minutes later

We went driving
For an hour or two
We’re running around this park
In the middle of the night
Hoping the cops don’t catch us
With so much left to say

(Bridge)
If I could I would give you everything
If I wasn’t so nervous
I’d say what you mean to me
Your beautiful and deserve more than me

(Chorus)
I’m standing outside your window
Throwing pebbles and writing stupid love songs
Hoping that I don’t get caught
I just wanna spend, one more night with you
So let’s hope in the car going anywhere
Drive around till the break of dawn
I’ll try and impress you
With my nerdiness
And pray to God you don’t walk away
Let’s just have the time of our lives

(Verse2)
Let’s take off
Forget about everyone
Let’s go on
And hope we get out alive
I wanna show you the world
Don’t care how cliché I sound
Just wanna brave enough
To tell you what you mean to me
Even if it sounds like
Another stupid love song


©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Goodbye Peace

Just Fine (My Angry Song)