Friday, August 17, 2012

Never Let It Die!

(Verse1)
Is this who I’m supposed to be
Everything I am
Is it all on the right track
Going where I wanna be
Because sometimes
It doesn’t feel right
Others it’s right
Where I wanna be

(Chorus)
Everything is so different
Changing like a race against time
With nowhere to stand
It’s time to move it or be lost
Stop thinking
Cause it’s never clear
What’s the point
Unless it’s written out
Just gotta make it last
Make it everything
That you want it to be
Never let it die!

(Verse2)
This is the test of time
A way of life
Everything we’ve come to know
Fear of everything and nothing at all
It doesn’t always feel right
But it’s just what we do

(Bridge)
Sinking in the night
All alone
Asking the same damn questions
Every single second
Is this who I’m supposed to be
Is this everything I’ve ever wanted?

©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment