Let Me Breathe



(Verse1)
I’m a dreamer
I’m a fighter
I’m another f*cking monster
Learning everyday
Just what the hell I want
It’s gonna take some time

(Chorus)
Let me breathe for a second
See everything I need to see
I just need to figure this out
Cause I know, you can’t bring me down
And I know, everything that happens
Can only make me stronger
So get out of my way and let me breathe

(Verse2) 
Reaching for the stars
Making a dream come true
I need this to last
If it don’t, I won’t know what to do
Cause it’s everything I am
Everything I can never lose

(Bridge)
I live in a masquerade
A phase to everyone else
Who don’t know who I am
Cause I’m dreamer
I’m a fighter
Another monster like the rest
Trying to figure out
Just what the hell I need

©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)