Invincible


(Verse1)
We’re still breathing
Heart is still beating
Living like we’re dead tomorrow
Going out with a fighting chance
We’re still alive
We’re still fighting

(Chorus)
If you scream just a little bit louder
I’ll sing till my voice is gone
We'll get out what we’re living for
What we’re dreaming of
Break out in a riot
Break free from the masquerade
We’ll go out fighting
Cause we don’t go down so easily

(Verse2)
This world is ours to conquer
Safe to lose control
Creating something new
It’s the stories of our lives
It’s the way we live
It’s who we are
It’s what makes us, Invincible

(*Chorus)
 (Bridge)
I don’t wanna forget who I am
Never forget where I come from
A life full of fight
A life full of love
Friends and family
It’s what I’ve become
And it’s who we are
And we are invincible

©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Goodbye Peace

Just Fine (My Angry Song)