Goodbye Today (Thanks For Nothing)


(Verse1)
You can keep all your dirty little lies
And all the games you try play with my mind
Cause I’m not stickin around
I’m not dealing your shit anymore
You can go get a life
Or you can go and burn in hell
I won’t care any other way
I just want you to get out of my way

(Chorus)
Can I say what I need for a change
Can I get out every single line I have left to say
I can’t quite say that I’m hurt
Cause I’ve seen this coming for a long time
Watching everything fall apart at the seems
Everyone trying to be something else
It’s not worth it anymore
To put up with all the lies
Dying fools and hypocrites
But thanks for nothing
And goodbye today

(Verse2)
It’s been years in the making
And it’s always seemed fine
Never expected you to change
But I guess you’ve been the same all along
Another dirty rat stuck in the past
Only there for yourself
Yeah, you’re just like the rest
Never learned how to grow up
Or care for the ones who were always there
Do us all a favor.. and go to hell

(Bridge)
Keep all of your dirty lies
I don’t need them
I refuse to deal with you anymore
Another fake, another hypocrite
Just a bitch who doesn’t get it
Thanks for nothing
And goodbye today

©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)