Falling Down


(Verse1))
I’m just trying to find
The right words, to say
The key that I want all of this in
I’m just trying to find
The right path to follow
The right way to go
While everyone says
Follow your heart
But I’m not sure
How much farther that’ll take me
How much farther I can go
Cause home is where the heart is
Well that’s far from where I’ll ever be

(Chorus)
I just wanna be free
I just wanna be me
Getaway from this hostility
Cause it’s just killin me
Slowly, it’s all fading away
So fast, it’s all passing by
And I can’t, seem to get by
To get by all of this
I just wanna be free

 (Verse2)
It’s a prison behind these four walls
It’s a crash site for all to fall
When every path leads to another hole
When every way turns to another dead end
It’s a miracle that we’re still a live
 (*chorus)

(Verse3)
The sun is falling down
Everyone is just fading out
And this smoke is just making me blind
Harder to find all the right words to say
The right path to take
Cause home is where the heart is
But I’m not there just yet

(*chorus)

©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)