Thursday, July 19, 2012

Break Free, Renegade! (This Is War)


(Verse1)
Forsaken years ago
It’s too late to be saved
It’s time to change
This is war
This is who we are
We’re standing up
With these arms
This is a warning
For everyone
We’re not giving up
We’re standing for our belief
This is war

(Verse2)
Forgive me
For what I’m about to do
I’m not going to apologize
Cause it’s what I believe in
Just a renegade
Flying off the handle
Don’t think this through
Don’t think it out

(Chorus)
They say it’s never too late be saved
But we’re already gone
Off in another light
Cause we know what’s wrong with everything
And the big picture is just another lie
We’ve been fooled not once
But too many times
And I’ve had enough
It’s time for war
It’s time for the renegades to break free

©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

No comments:

Post a Comment