Awakening!


(Intro)
If I could see what you see in me
If I could see what it’s all about
If I could see your face
Maybe it’d be worth it

(Verse1)
Stuck in a day dream
Trying to figure it all out
With a million questions
I’m fading out
I’ve got a lot of my mind
And it’s not going away
What left do I have to say

(Chorus)
I wanna see a light
That doesn’t just pass by
I wanna see hope
In the darkest place
Give me a reason to live
Not another one to hide
I want this to be my awakening

(Verse2)
Fighting to be alive
Living in fear
With nowhere to run
Stuck on the outside
I’m still looking in
Facing the unseen
And what’s already been
What left do I have to say

(Chorus 2)
I wanna see a light
That doesn’t just pass by
I wanna see love
That’s all around
I wanna see something
That’s real
I want a reason to live
Not another one to hide
I want this to be my awkening

(Bridge)
Standing still
In my darkest place
It’s everything I fear
And all alone
Hope is fading away
All the faith has gone away
I just want to see your face
I just want to know what you see in me
What it’s all about
Maybe then, it’d be worth it all

(*Ending with Chorus1/2)

©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Goodbye Peace

Just Fine (My Angry Song)