Another Hopeless Story (Say Goodbye)


(Verse1)
Chapter one
We started off great
The best of friends
Thought we had it all figured out
But we were nothing more
Never thought I’d be here
But the friend zone sucks

(Chorus)
I wanna scream
Ask you why
But it wouldn't change the fact
That I didn’t have a chance
You set me up to fail
Just one big ass flirt
And it just kills me
To know that you’re not mine
I guess I’ll just stand here
And say goodbye

(Verse2)
The next chapter hits
And it never seems to fail
She’s gone away
On the arm of some other boy
Now I’ve got to fake it
Act like I don’t care
Like it doesn’t hurt
Seeing you with him
I’m left out in the cold
Acting like it’s all ok
And it’s driving me crazy

(Tag)
It’s another summer spent alone
Another day I wish I had someone else
(repeat 2x)

(end)
Just another hopeless story
I guess I’ll just say goodbye

©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)