Stand Up (Start A Riot)

(verse1)
Who says you can’t fight
Who says it’s not our right
Cause I say forget them
We’ll stand till the end of time
The kids unknown
We’re the ones to make a difference

(Chorus)
Stand up
Start a riot
Show them
We won’t be quiet
And make it count
Start a revolution!
Cause everywhere I go
Everything I see
It’s all fallin apart
It’s fallin apart
It’s going to hell

(Verse2)
I’ll stand alone
If I have to do it on my own
I don’t care
Cause I know I’ll make it
And I hear all of your shit
Of everything I never believed
But that’s all ok
Cause I’m crying “Revolution”
While you cry “Burn in hell”
You’re only damning yourself

(Bridge)
I don’t fall in line
Don’t live in the past
Looking for something bright
Hopping it’ll last
We got one more chance
To get this right
So get it right


©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Just Fine (My Angry Song)

Human Again