No Apologies

(Verse1/intro)
And for the first time
I don’t care what you say
And for the first time
I’ve got nothing left to say
No apologies
Never had one in the first place
All my sympathy
Has gone to hell with rest of you

(Chorus)
So here we go again
The same old place
We’ve always been
You’re in the past
Choking on the dust
I left behind
No turning back, not this time
No Apologies

(Verse2)
No Apologies
No sense of respect
I’ve got nothing left, for you
And that’s how I like it
I live my life
To live something I’m proud of
Go act like a fool
With someone who gives a damn
I’m gonna have fun
And live my life right

(End)
Sometimes goodbyes
Are the only way to go
But today,
I have nothing left to say
My sympathy has gone and run out
And I’m living life for me
No regrets, and No Apologies


©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)