Friday, January 27, 2012

And Tonight (We're Invincible)

(Intro)
And tonight
The ground is shakin’
It’s wakin us up
And tonight
There’s not a light in the sky
The whole world is shut down
And tonight
I’m gonna scream
Till I have nothing left
This is all I have left

(Verse1)
When the world let me down
I turned my back around
Drowning in doubt, pain, and sorrow
But none of it mattered
Every single bit of pain
I wouldn’t change a thing

(Chorus)
And tonight
Everything is breakin down
The entire ground, shakin’ now
It’s wakin us up
Turn off every single light, in the sky
Shut the entire world down
This is how it starts
I’m gonna scream
Till I have nothing left
This is all I have left
Cause we’re invincible
And tonight
We own the world

(Verse2)
Facing every single fear
Owning up to every single problem
This has got to be the end
But everyone seems just fine
It’s like a black and white film
No one wins, no one loses
Just silence all around

(Bridge)
Bring in the noise
Bring in the sound
Light up the sky
Like it’s all we have left
Like it’s the last day
We’ll ever live

©2012 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment