Someday, Will It Be Ok?

(Verse1)
And tonight I’m walking home
Worn down, there’s not much left
My heart feels wasted
And everything is just broken
Still haven’t hit the ground
But I’m only two inches away

(Chorus)
And when I hit the ground
I know I’ll be left there for dead
Without a care in the world
But I still hope
And I still pray
That someday, someway
It’ll all be ok

(Verse2)
I’m on my way home
Finding my way
Through all of this shit
Is it even worth it, these days
I’m walking alone
The only one around for miles
Getting harder to breath
This broken heart
Will be the death of me

(Verse3)
And every single star
Is falling down tonight
The entire sky
Is falling to the ground
And it’s bringing
Everything down with it
Am I crazy, for seeing
What no body else
Seems to realize
We’re breaking down
There’s nothing left to prove
Cause everything is gone
We’re all left here, in hell

(Ending)
And when I hit the ground
I know I’ll be left there for dead
Without a care in the world
But I still hope
And I still pray
That someday, someway
It’ll all be ok


 ©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)