Saturday, December 17, 2011

Skip To The Good Part

(Verse1)
Been broken for a long time
Don’t think I’ll ever be whole again
Always gonna be that one missing piece
Never gonna escape the past
Every single fear I’ve ever had
It’s a nightmare I don’t think
Will ever leave

(Chorus)
Can we just skip to the good part
Can we just make it all right
How it was supposed to be
I just wanna skip to the good part
Forget all the misery
I just want to be me
Without all the pain it takes
To make everything

(Verse2)
I walk around with a smile
But I don’t know happiness
Still don’t think
That it even exists
I know I’m not depressed
Just a kid living in reality
Living with a dream
So far out of reach

(Ending)
Let’s just skip to the good part
Hit the road and get away
Drive until we run out of gas
Out of luck and out of money
Nothing ever mattered anyways
Let’s just make it right
Let’s just skip to the good part
Hit the road and get away


  ©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

No comments:

Post a Comment