Forever Young (Take Me Home)

(Verse1)
Tell me how to feel
Like we did before
When it didn’t mean a thing
Back in the day
When we didn’t worry
About anything
Use to be, so alive
Only living life
We use to think
We were so damn invincible
Had everything
Right where it should be
Forever young

(Chrous)
Take me back home
Take me where the heart is
It’s a long ways away
But I just wanna go back
Cause it’s everything
Everything to me
Forever Young

(Verse2)
Let’s go back to the days
We were so young, wild, and free
Ready for anything
The world was ours to own it
Had nothing to fear
But the monsters
Under the bed

(Verse3)
I’ve got my hands up high
Living life like I’m on a roller coaster
Trying so hard to remember
Remember what it was like
To have everything and nothing at all
Tell me what it was like
How to feel young and invincible again



 ©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Goodbye Peace

Just Fine (My Angry Song)