When The Sun Goes Out......Part2

(Verse1)
When this story ends
What happens next?
A million days left
And still nowhere to run
Thinking everyday
Still no conclusion to every thought

(Chorus PT1)
And when the sun goes out
What happens next?
Is that when all hope just runs out
And everything is just gone
Or another story yet to begin?
Is it the end of the world?

(Verse2)
Forever and a day
A long ways away
But these days
Just aren’t long enough, anymore
I’m at a loss for words
And I just don’t know what to do
Tell me how we ever became this way
Was it fate, how it was meant to be
I just don’t know

(Full Chorus)
And when the sun goes out
What happens next?
Is that when all hope just runs out
And everything is just gone
Or another story yet to begin?
Is it the end of the world?
Tell me now
When the sun goes out
Is that the end?
And every day it could be the end
But I don’t wanna waste my time
Wondering what happens next
When the sun goes out
Is such a long ways a way
So keep that head up high
Cause it’s not the end tonight

(Bridge)
Inside darkness, there is a light
And in these veins remains a fight
We’re all lost until we’re found
All alone in this great abyss of space
Out of mind, out of sight
No matter what this weather brings
I’m still moving along
Because this isn’t the end

©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)