When The Sun Goes Out......


(Verse1)
In this flame, the heart is cold
Inside the silence, we’re growing old
It’s a circle that I can’t take much more of
Call me crazy, call me a fool
Cause I’m giving up on giving up
It’s just not worth my time anymore
I still hope I can get it right this time

(Chorus)
When the sun goes out
Does that mean all hope is lost
And there’s nothing more to believe in
Or is it just the beginning of something new
So don’t stop, no don’t stop singing
And keep that head up
Cause it’s not the end of the world
The way I see it

 (Verse2)
Inside darkness, there is a light
And in these veins remains a fight
We’re all lost until we’re found
All alone in this great abyss of space
Out of mind, out of sight
No matter what this weather brings
I’m still moving along

(Bridge)
In this flame, the heart is cold
Inside the silence, we’re growing old
Inside darkness, there is a light
And in these veins remains a fight
I’m not giving up
I’m giving up on giving up
It’s just not worth my time anymore

(ending)
No it’s not the end
It never was

 ©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)