Pointless Without You

(Verse1)
My heart is racing
You’re making me so nervous
I know I shouldn’t be
But you’re just so intoxicating
 And girl, I can’t get a hold of it
But I know I’d drop everything
If it’d help me figure this one out,
Because……

(Chorus1)
I don’t want that mansion
Or all the money in the world
You can keep that so called “good life”
Cause it doesn’t mean a thing to me
If I can’t share them with you
I’d rather have nothing at all
If I can’t have you

(Verse2)
You got my mind racing
2 thousand miles an hour
Butterflies in the pit of my stomach
You got me going crazy
I hope I’m not going insane
But you’re just so beautiful
All that I can think about
And I know that….

(Chorus2)
I don’t want that mansion
Or all the money in the world
You can keep the good life
And all those so called “friends”
Cause it doesn’t mean a thing to me
If I can’t share them with you
I’d rather have nothing at all
If I can’t have you

(Bridge)
There’s something wrong with me
And I can’t tell you what it is
There’s something wrong with me
Cause I can’t seem to get you out of my head
I feel like I’m going crazy
And I don’t have any control of it
Just give me a chance
And I’ll show you not every guy’s the same
Because……

(Chorus2 Ends)

©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)