Worth Everything

(Verse1)
This is air I breath
Is taking a toll on me
And my heart still pounds
While I'm left here on the ground
Crying out for so much more
My Lungs are bleeding now
This screaming will be the end of me

(Verse2)
Does anybody care
Is anybody listening
Cause I know
I'm not all alone
But some days
It just feels all the same
Just like going through
All of the motions

(Chorus)
Caught in the middle of storm
So let the rain come pouring down
Let it hide all of my shame
And hide all of these scars
Wash away all of the pain I feel
I just want to feel alive again
Make me feel alive again
Give me a reason to live again

(Bridge)
I'm caught in the undergo
Caught in another hurricane
But I won't give up
I won't stop fighting
Cause that's not who I am
I want to live for something
Make this life worth everything
Make it something to make You proud



©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)