Saturday, August 13, 2011

Over it, Over You!

(Chorus)
I'm over it, over you
So get out, get lost
I don't want to see you again
Hear your voice again
This is it, this is the end
I'm over you

(Verse1)
I remember when
We use to have it all
We were so in love
But the day's grew old
And everything about you
It all just changed
And all I want to do
Is forget all about you

(Verse2)
I'm sick of this whole deal
Trying to please you
Only to be shot down
Over and over again
So I'll write this punk rock song
Just like anyone else would do
To tell you, just get lost

(Ending Chorus)
Cause I'm over it, over you
Everything that was
Should have been
It doesn't mean a thing to me
And you made sure of that
I'm over it, over you
So get out, get lost
I don't want to see you again
Hear your voice again
This is it, this is the end
I'm over you


©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

No comments:

Post a Comment