It's Time To Say Goodbye

(Chorus)
Keep my casket close
Cause I can feel my
Heartbeat slowing down
I'm losing you
I just wanna go back in time
Maybe I can change it all
Or never of met you at all
I don't wanna say goodbye
I'm losing you

(Verse1)
I'm losing conciousness
Slowly fading out
Am I losing my mind?
I'll walk my final days
With my heart on my sleve
With a tattoo of love
Across my arms
Fighting for every single
Breath I can get
I know this isn't it
But just in case

(Chorus)

(verse2)
Something's changed
You're acting so strange
And I know deep inside
I'm losing you
Casue you and me
We don't even talk anymore
It's all growing so cold

(End)
So don't you worry about me
Go on and get out of here
It's gotta be all for the better
Cause I don't even know you anymore
Somethings changed
And you're acting so strange
I know I'm losing you
But it's time to say goodbye





©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Goodbye Peace

Just Fine (My Angry Song)