Saturday, July 2, 2011

R!ot!!!

I wanna hear you scream tonight!
Tell me it's all gonna be alright
Cause I don't think
I can take much more of this
I'm at the edge

 I wanna take the street's by storm
Fight the good fight
Figure out what I'm all about
For once in my life
I want it all to be mine
(Forget about the past
I'm done!)

But I don't think anyone's lisenting anymore
And it's been a dead silence for days
Is anyone alive anymore

I wanna take it all tonight
Show them I'm not kidding around
Make this town mine
I wanna start a riot
Forget about everything else
Jump up and down
Rock this town to the ground
We've got this all under control
It's just how we do

I know I've been gone for days
But none of the matter's right now
Still don't have much of a head
But who even cares
I'll get right eventually
But tonight, I just want
To live it up
This town is mine for the taking
And I'm not giving it back!


©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

No comments:

Post a Comment