In The World Of Humans! (edit #1)

This is my first cut of this song....I like it, but I don't know how much I like all of it...I'm still working on a second/ending chorus to this, but I couldn't wait to show everyone!!! Let me know what you guys all think! And thank you for reading my stuff...and don't forget I have a blogspot BLOG on skreamalifeunseen.blogspot.com



(verse1)
And the sun
Is burning out tonight
The stars
Are slowly falling down
And the sad part is
I can't wait for it to explode!

(Chorus)
It's going down, tonight
Just like, a 1950's horror film
Everyone's freaking out
Running from the big bad
Expecting it to be the end
But it's just another war
Another day
In the world of humans
(Verse2)
Fading out
Falling down
We've done this
To ourselves
Created war
That can't be sustained
Everything is burning out....
(Bridge
I wish I could say
That I cared
But I don't
And God knows I've tried
A thousand times
And I'm just over it
This war mine to own it
This ends tonight
Another worthless war
Falling down
Fading out


©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)