Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm Getting Over You...

(Verse1)

It's killing me
Trying to move on
From everything
Everything I've ever wanted
It's been so long
Missed every chance I had
But now I know
It's too late
It's just too late

(Chorus)

Most of the time
I'm doin just fine
Going out all alone
Cause I'm getting over you
Running down the streets
Starring at the stars
Hoping to make a wish
But I'm still getting over you
Wondering if this will work

(Verse2)

And now I'm crashing to the ground
Praying to God, it's just another nightmare
But I'm falling apart
Just thinking about you
It's killing me from the inside
I guess I'll keep telling myself
I'm over you, over it
Hoping one day, I'll believe it myself

(Bridge)

Even if it takes forever
I'll keep repeating it in my head
Gather all of my shit
Get up and leave
I'm getting over you



©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

No comments:

Post a Comment