Break Out!!

Wake up. Break out
What the hell is this all about
I'm freaking out
Can't figure out
Just what is happening tonight
My head is all over the place, these days
And I can't seem to come up
With any of the questions to my answers
Or is it the other way around
Break out!

And I'm at the edge tonight
And I don't think I'm gonna be alright
But I'll keep telling myself
Everything will be ok
Alright, maybe eventually
It'll be a true story
but tonight, tonight
I'm gonna break out

I don't know
Just what I'm gonna do
I've got so much on my mind
So much left to say
So many questions
That are killing me tonight

Am I stuck in a metronome
A rut without a fuckin escape
A nightmare, worth dying in
Just to get out
Forget about it
Forget about me
I'm falling down
In a great obis
Just, just let me go
Break out!

©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Goodbye Peace

Just Fine (My Angry Song)