Edge of A Nightmare...

I’m about to go crazy
And I’m on the edge of everything
Tell me can you help me
Cause this seems to be
Taking over me
From the inside
I’ve got this nightmare
Do you think you can handle it
It’s where I lose you
To the depths of everything

And I’m all alone
Fighting this hell
Trying to find where you are
What even happened to you

I’m going crazy
To the point of insanity
I don’t know what to do now
Cause everything is going
Over my head
And I’m locked up
Stuck in this hell
There’s not a chance of getting out

It’s always been my fault
Cause I’m a nervous kid
Just a nervous wreck
In all of this
I’ve got a nightmare
That I don’t even want to deal with
I’ve got these monsters
Stuck in my head
Can you help me
Get rid of them

I’m a nervous kid
Just a nervous wreck
Stuck in this hell
Fighting all on my own
With nowhere to run



©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Goodbye Peace

Just Fine (My Angry Song)