Just To Breathe...

(Opening)
And the sad part is
I just don’t give a f*ck tonight
But that’s not the end
I’ll get away eventually
Find a place
Where I finally belong
And stop trying
For anyone else

(verse1)
It just isn’t my thing
My place to be
I’m finding out
The hard way
What does this all
Mean to me

(verse2)
I’m too tired to stay awake
And every second that I try
I can’t keep this together
I’m going out of my mind
I hope I’m not going insane

(chorus)
I’m running away
That’s right
I’m leaving this hell tonight
I don’t need anyone by my side
I got my acoustic fender to keep inside
And a car, I hope doesn’t run out of gas
This is good—bye to everyone
I hope you don’t miss me way too much
Cause I’m just trying to get out
Make something of myself
I just need some time to myself
Just to breathe for a while

(bridge)
There’s too much to say
Too much to do
That I’m falling down
Flat on my face
Trying to explain
Just how I feel
Going crazy
Going insane
There’s too much air breathe
Too catch a bated breath
That’s long from my grasp
Just to breathe

©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)