Consider This (Hold On)


Consider this the end
Consider this your last goodbye
The only chance you’ll ever get
Cause I’m done, oh I’m done
With all of this
I need to move on
And get out of this place

Hold on, hold on
Just for one more day
We’ll figure this one out
Eventually
Hold on, hold on
It can’t get much worse than this
It’ll be alright
It’ll get better, eventually
Just hold on

When will all of this shit just stop
All of this pain and suffering
Everything this bull crap life causes
Just walk away
And consider this
My only goodbye
I’m getting out of here tonight

How do you know
It’ll get better
How do you know
That it’ll be for the greater
How do you, how do you
How do you know
It’s been a long night tonight
And I’ve been wanting to go home
For a long time
To dream of all the good times
I’ve had, and are hopefully coming soon

©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Goodbye Peace

Just Fine (My Angry Song)