Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another Wishful Dream

(intro)
Another wishful dream
That everyone believes
But I’m left here
Asking what do I believe

(verse1)
The city lights
Shinning up the streets
We’re livin it right
Going crazy
Tearing up the streets
And everyone seems
To be having a good time
Except for me

(chorus)
Another wishful dream
That everyone believes
Everyone sees in the stars
But I’m stuck
Wondering what the hell is up there
Is everyone just seeing things
Or do dreams hideaway up there
I try and try again
But I’m finding nothing in sight
It’s just another wishful dream

 (verse 2)
And I’m screaming
Up at the sky
For anything
That appears to me
But I can’t find a thing
Am I blind?
Or just going crazy
I can’t take it
Give me a sign
That this is all right

(bridge)
And I’m still wishing on
A broken shooting star
Getting nothing in return
And I can’t get you off my mind
I wish that I could see
Everything and everyone
Without you blocking my sight
I want another wishful dream!

©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

No comments:

Post a Comment