Wake Me Up

Time here is passing so slow
Living in a sinking ship
Is anything going to be right again

It’s getting harder and harder
To find a angel today
Getting harder to grasp this baited breath

It’s hard to keep my head clear
Of all my unanswered questions
Every single thought in the air
Am I just going crazy

Everyone’s gone
Out of sight
I said was ok but I know how to lie
Everything’s going up in flames
It’s a living hell
I can’t stand anymore
Just wake me up
Wake me up from this nightmare

You’re walking away
And leaving me cold
With every baited breath I hold
It’s getting harder to breathe
And keep moving on
Some tell me what’s going on?!

Time here is passing so slow
And even though you’re by my side
I still feel so alone
I need someone here
To let me know
Everything will be alright
Can someone tell me
It’ll be alright


©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)