Just Say Goodbye


Verse 1:
You’re just like everyone else
And I can’t stand it anymore
We use to talk all night long
And waste the day away
But look at us now

Bridge1:
It’s almost like
I don’t know you anymore
We never met, never friends before
And I bet if I said
I am or was ever head over heels for you
You wouldn’t hear a single word

Chorus:
So get out of here
Out of my face
I don’t wanna here it
Just say goodbye
Cause it’s just not worth it
Wasting all of this time
On something that’s just worthless
Just say goodbye


Bridge2:
But I still
I still have you on my mind
It’s like
All control is gone
Cause all I want is you
But hell, we don’t talk anymore


©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Goodbye Peace

Just Fine (My Angry Song)