Another Hell Day (song)


(verse1)
I’m not your get out of jail free card
I’m not your back up anymore
Cause counting these days
One by one
Is making it so easy
To just walk out of this place

(Chorus)
It’s just another hell day
A mayday and no one ever wanted this
So back it on up
And let me tell you the truth
I don’t care anymore
Than you do
About this stupid
Worthless day
It doesn’t mean a thing to me

(Verse2)
It’s all about pain
Or as they say
A singles awareness day
(Which is stupid by itself)
Valentine’s Day
Why don’t you go burn in hell

(Verse3)
Everyone’s jumping up and down
And all the actors are coming out
To join the party
Acting like everything is a-ok
But it’s just another day of hell
Let’s just wipe this day from the calendars 




©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Just Fine (My Angry Song)

Human Again