Monday, January 10, 2011

Your Last Curtain Call (song)

(V1) I’m sorry I never realized
Just who you are
I got distracted
By your looks that kill
Every guy in the room
But now I know, I know
I know just who you are
And now I’m done, I’m done
I’m done with everything you are

(C) This is the end
Of everything
We have ever known
And this is goodbye
To all those times
That only bring me down
And I’m trying so hard
To forget everything about you
Because these days
I don’t need anything from you

(V2) I thought you were cool
Had it all together
And down to earth
But in the end
All you were
Was an actor on a stage
Playing your same old game
So don’t tell me
You’re sorry anymore
I don’t want to hear it
And don’t act surprised when you hear


(B) This is your last curtain call
But no one wants a bow
Up on that stage
With everyone calling you out
Get it through your head
No one cares anymore
It’s the end of your career
You should have quit
While you were ahead 


©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

No comments:

Post a Comment