Just To Say Hi [song]


(V1) I’m no good at this
Always saying what’s on my mind
But with you here with me
Being all alone under the moon light
I just wanna say hi
And that’s about it
I know I could say more
To you, but I don’t know what to say

(C) I wish, I wish
Maybe one day
It’ll all spill out
Everything on my mind
And my heart
Would be on the table
For you to see
But today, today
I can’t even seem to get
The word hi out of my mouth

(V2) Always stuttering
Every time I’m around you
So you probably think
I’m such a dork
Can’t even talk to a girl
Caught up
In your eyes
And how you’re
Always nice
You have looks
That kill
But everything else about you
Is taking me down
And all that I can say is hi

(V3) I’ll take time out my day
To text you
But this face to face
Leaves me speechless in front of you
And I wish that maybe one day
I could admit it all
But right now it seems
Like you already know
So I’ll continue
Just to say hi


©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.

I don't know how much I actually like this one right now, maybe I will still be editing it in the near future but I just had to share it! =]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)